Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Assisting with the project management of projects, you will take ownership and responsibility for the management, execution, control and completion of specific projects and work streams, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and programme governance.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is adaptable and versatile with proven experience in change management, including experience delivering projects within the finance industry, and a proactive and disciplined approach to work with the ability to inspire client and team confidence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the overall project planning, design, testing and implementation phases
- Defining requirements and business needs of allocated project work streams and develop plans to deliver
- Monitoring project progress for allocated project work streams and present oral and written reports of problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Working cross functionally within the change team to solve problems and implement changes
- Identifying resources and skills required to meet project work stream deliverables
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to Degree level
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Proven experience in change management and risk management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of local trust administration systems and delivering projects within the finance industry would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing global team. Working closely with the IT Manager, the successful individual will work on a variety of projects while supporting staff and systems across a range of different services and providers.
An opportunity with a premier financial services provider, where you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of IT Operations. Whether you are at trainee level or have some previous IT Administration experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
Manage and oversee the operational and tactical development initiatives in an award-winning banking and investment firm, where you will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career and your talent will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.
Join the IT division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.