Product Events Executive
New marketing and business development opportunity to support the Head of Marketing within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Assisting in the implementation of the events strategy
- Developing and delivering a marketing plan, managing and delegating the marketing communications budget
- Developing a support programme for event organisers
- Working with clients on key events to maximise visitor economy benefits
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a business development or marketing environment would be advantageous
- Ability to attend social functions, workshops and trade events on and off island and out of working hours
- Excellent people skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a fun and energetic commercial business with head office in Jersey. In this role you will report to the Head of Marketing and play a key part in the development and deployment of the business marketing strategy as the company grows within Europe.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning law firm, supporting the Communications Manager and wider marketing teams. If you have previous PR, marketing or media skills and a passion for writing this could be the role for you!
A global provider of financial services is currently seeking an individual with strong organisational skills and previous experience delivering events, to join their marketing team. Working with a range of stakeholders you will design and deliver a range of customer events and interactions.