Procurement / Supplier Management
You will have a solid knowledge of the banking environment to oversee the delivery of services or service technology to this well-known bank’s clients and customers, supporting policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitoring relationships and evaluating customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of services to clients and customers, both internal and external
- Driving policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance
- Monitoring relationships and evaluating customer feedback to develop quality and improved processes
- Accountable for establishing (or refining where applicable) service delivery processes and develop uniform processes and procedures to ensure that each stakeholder receives a consistent experience
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in purchasing and procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with all types of vendors used to support the running of a financial services organisation
- Experience with providing input and oversight of risk assessments, legal agreements, service level agreements and software licencing
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with previous finance administration experience, to join gain further experience within the internal finance function.
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual to join a highly regarded, global wealth management business. As part of the private client team, you will play a key role in providing support to the front office whilst ensuring a quality service is delivered to clients.
Within this role you will lead a team of operations specialists and oversee the day-to-day management of the operations function, which consists of facilities, banking, investments, payments and projects. Ideally, you will previously have supported the delivery of projects within a trust environment.
Under the supervision of a senior team member, you will assist with the day-to-day administration of Employee Benefit Trusts and International Offshore Pension Plans during this 12 month contract.