A great temporary opportunity covering staff sickness for 2-3 months within a local commercial business. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in procurement.
- Setting up suppliers on a system
- Amending and checking BACS payment details
- Ensuring the approved contract list is up to date, requalifying of current suppliers and obtaining up to date insurances
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in procurement
- Experience with MS NAV Dynamics
- Good analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.