A great temporary opportunity covering staff sickness for 2-3 months within a local commercial business. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in procurement.
- Setting up suppliers on a system
- Amending and checking BACS payment details
- Ensuring the approved contract list is up to date, requalifying of current suppliers and obtaining up to date insurances
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in procurement
- Experience with MS NAV Dynamics
- Good analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.