A great opportunity for an experienced people manager to join a reputable commercial organisation. You will report to the Head of Operations to provide day-to-day operational management.
- Organising day-to-day staff rotas, aligning these to work volume and within budget
- Managing and developing the team ensuring objectives, schedules and deadlines are met
- Participating in regular individual performance and development reviews with the Senior Operational Manager
- Identifying and resolving issues to ensure quality of service and internal operating standards are met
- Supporting the area Managers in the development and deployment of business contingency plans
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or prepared to study towards either NVQ2 or Diploma and/or similar qualification in management
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in supervising/leading a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Change and project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.