Private Clients Senior Administrator | Contract
An eight month contract within an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. You will provide a professional trust and company administration service to a varied portfolio of private clients.
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities including more complex and high risk cases
- Ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines of the statutory and governing documents
- Ensuring tax returns are completed in a timely manner
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication
- Preparing minutes and other meeting documents as required
- Managing the billing process
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of staff
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in Trust and Company administration in a financial services environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Trust Administration, Jersey Company Law and tax implications for various structures
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- Strong IT Skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.