Private Wealth Manager
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust professional, to join a leading investor services group.
- Ensuring a quality service is delivered to new and existing clients
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring work produced by your team is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous private client administration experience at a senior level
- ICSA or STEP qualified
- Good decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.