Private Wealth Administrator
You will work closely with the private wealth and corporate team to manage a varied portfolio of clients in a rapidly expanding area. The ideal candidate will be committed to further personal and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with administration teams to manage and perform file reviews
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining client records and documentation
- Preparing fee costs and accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.