Funds Manager / Senior Manager | Private Equity
Play an active role in ensuring the smooth operation of the private equity department whilst enhancing the experiences clients receive from the services provided by this ambitious, innovative and collaborative fiduciary business. Be part of a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity, and focuses on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Working on complex and high risk cases you will provide management and technical support to your team of Fund Administrators, as well as being involved in recruitment and staff appraisals, using your solutions driven attitude to problems to seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the operation of a team of Administrators to ensure a positive and expeditious approach to all client work
- Participating in and contributing to management meetings, implementing decisions taken or carrying out any function/activity reasonably required
- Managing the flow of new business, liaising with Directors and other staff members to ensure proper allocation and apportionment of new business or tasks to team members with the appropriate skills and experience
- Being responsible for the administration and accounting needs of a limited client portfolio of more complex, demanding and/or high risk funds or other entities
Skills and expertise required:
- Completed a professional/relevant qualification to professional level (e.g. ICSA)
- Minimum of 10 years’ or more relevant funds/trust and company administration experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience
- The ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- A solution driven attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.