Private Equity Fund Administrator
Work as part of a forward thinking and positive fund administration team, offering a creative environment where you will be inspired and where your performance and skill set will be valued and rewarded. This global financial services organisation offers an enriching career whilst supporting numerous corporate social responsibility initiatives which form an integral part to the business and is at the heart of their culture.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund administration, corporate and investor services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles, ensuring that they are fully compliant with the fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements to which they are subject.
You will ensure that the provision of fund administration services are aligned with the client service level agreements, all internal and external deadlines are understood and met and all operational policies, procedures
and checklists are followed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation within the private equity team
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors in accordance with the fund agreements and legal and regulatory requirements including sending of notices to investors
- Assisting in preparing payment instructions accurately for approved invoices, FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Updating static data of investors of the funds including bank details
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day administration of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
- Providing input in relation to the review and monitoring of existing business processes, procedures and checklists to maximize efficiency and productivity in the private equity team
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification
- Prior experience of PE and fund administration would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work consistently to meet client deadlines
- Good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with various parties both internal and external
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.