Private Equity Fund Administrator
Work as part of a forward thinking and positive fund administration team, offering a creative environment where you will be inspired and where your performance and skill set will be valued and rewarded. This global financial services organisation offers an enriching career whilst supporting numerous corporate social responsibility initiatives which form an integral part to the business and is at the heart of their culture.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund administration, corporate and investor services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles, ensuring that they are fully compliant with the fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements to which they are subject.
You will ensure that the provision of fund administration services are aligned with the client service level agreements, all internal and external deadlines are understood and met and all operational policies, procedures
and checklists are followed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation within the private equity team
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors in accordance with the fund agreements and legal and regulatory requirements including sending of notices to investors
- Assisting in preparing payment instructions accurately for approved invoices, FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Updating static data of investors of the funds including bank details
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day administration of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
- Providing input in relation to the review and monitoring of existing business processes, procedures and checklists to maximize efficiency and productivity in the private equity team
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification
- Prior experience of PE and fund administration would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work consistently to meet client deadlines
- Good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with various parties both internal and external
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.