Private Equity Fund Accountant
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
Being part of an organisation that fosters a vision and mindset that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes an environment that encourages valued added initiatives, you can expect a rewarding career whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund valuation and accounting services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject.
If you are a motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, looking to progress your accounting career within private equity, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements with supporting documentation
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals and expenses
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to the accounting system
- Assisting in the preparation of draw down, equalisation and distribution calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day accounting of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ACCA/ACA or similar qualifications
- Basic understanding of fund structures, fund cash flows and private equity industry
- Good accounting and time management skills
- Prior experience of private equity and fund accounts preparation desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and capable of working independently
- Awareness of the necessity to attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.