Private Equity Fund Accountant
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
Being part of an organisation that fosters a vision and mindset that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes an environment that encourages valued added initiatives, you can expect a rewarding career whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund valuation and accounting services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject.
If you are a motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, looking to progress your accounting career within private equity, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements with supporting documentation
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals and expenses
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to the accounting system
- Assisting in the preparation of draw down, equalisation and distribution calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day accounting of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ACCA/ACA or similar qualifications
- Basic understanding of fund structures, fund cash flows and private equity industry
- Good accounting and time management skills
- Prior experience of private equity and fund accounts preparation desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and capable of working independently
- Awareness of the necessity to attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.