Private Equity Fund Accountant
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
Being part of an organisation that fosters a vision and mindset that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes an environment that encourages valued added initiatives, you can expect a rewarding career whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund valuation and accounting services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject.
If you are a motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, looking to progress your accounting career within private equity, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements with supporting documentation
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals and expenses
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to the accounting system
- Assisting in the preparation of draw down, equalisation and distribution calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day accounting of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ACCA/ACA or similar qualifications
- Basic understanding of fund structures, fund cash flows and private equity industry
- Good accounting and time management skills
- Prior experience of private equity and fund accounts preparation desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and capable of working independently
- Awareness of the necessity to attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.