Private Clients Manager
Are you a personable and self-motivated trust professional looking to take the next step in your trust career in an entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, where your contribution will be valued and you will have access to excellent career progression opportunities?
This employee-led organisation offers a working environment which embraces and promotes technical excellence and responds to change, ensuring that the company and its employees grow with evolving trends and new developments.
Overseeing the effective management of the private clients division, you will ensure that a professional and comprehensive administration service is provided to existing and prospective clients and in line with strategic objectives set by the Group Board.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively oversee and manage the operation of the private client division, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Creating and ensuring alignment of the division’s strategy to overall strategic objectives and key performance indicators set by the Group
- Overseeing the administration, timely billing, fee collection, management of debtors and population of income to target relative to the clients within the team’s portfolio
- Maintaining a good standard of corporate governance within the team, ensuring any legal, tax or statutory requirements are adhered to
- Actively participating at internal business development meetings, demonstrating an ability to identify and manage potential business opportunities within the division’s portfolio of clients and where possible introducing prospective new business to the Group
Skills and expertise required:
- Relevant trust administration experience
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate the team
- Clear understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory regulations
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.