Trust Administrator | Private Clients
Discover your potential in an award-winning fiduciary business that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. Working within a proactive and agile workforce, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
As Administrator in the private clients team, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, at all times complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
As well as nurturing the talent of their employees, this innovative organisation also positively impacts local communities that are directly and indirectly engaged with the business, through its positive corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities, ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff and when required, preparing minutes and other meeting documents
- Overseeing the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts where this forms part of the services provided by the company
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- A minimum of 2 years’ trust and company administration experience
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to certificate level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local company and trust law and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.