Private Client Trust Administrator
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Working as part of the team-orientated and collaborative private client department, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, whilst being encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity, aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player, with excellent organisation skills and the ability to work methodically along with a solutions driven attitude to problems, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities and to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- A minimum of 2 years’ trust and company administration experience
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP).
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local company and trust law and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.