Private Client Manager
Joining a leading global provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, you will oversee the administration of a varied client portfolio under the supervision of the Client Director.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing own billing and cash collection/debtors process
- Reviewing client structures and demonstrating risk awareness
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained of client entities and all statutory obligations are complied with
- Assisting with the management and training of team members
- Reviewing legal and tax advice
Key skills and expertise:
- Strong people management skills
- Previous trust experience with relevant qualifications
- Excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.