Private Client Manager
Joining a leading global provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, you will oversee the administration of a varied client portfolio under the supervision of the Client Director.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing own billing and cash collection/debtors process
- Reviewing client structures and demonstrating risk awareness
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained of client entities and all statutory obligations are complied with
- Assisting with the management and training of team members
- Reviewing legal and tax advice
Key skills and expertise:
- Strong people management skills
- Previous trust experience with relevant qualifications
- Excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.