Private Client Administrator
A new and exciting challenge for a dynamic and personable candidate who wants to be part of a newly set up and growing team, within an established company, where you will gain exposure to varied clients and structures across multiple jurisdictions, have the opportunity make a big impact and where your contribution will be valued.
With a company culture which places a strong focus on developing it’s employees, this role offers excellent career and progression opportunities. If you are a self-motivated team player who is prepared to accept challenges to develop your growth and looking for a clear career path, this could be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of an efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration of a portfolio of clients, assisting with the development of business through the delivery of excellent client service
- Administering a complex client portfolio of entrepreneurial, multiple jurisdiction families and individuals
- Attendance at client/internal meetings, assisting with the preparation and drafting of relevant documentation and the management of action points
- Completion of the review process for client entities demonstrating an awareness of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Management of billing, cash collection/debtors process and minimising write-offs in accordance with divisional key performance indicators
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant trust administration experience (2+ years experience)
- Ideally hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Clear understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory regulations
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Good written and verbal communication with high level of accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.