Private Banking Manager
Our client is seeking a Private Banking Manager to work within their regulated investments team. You’ll be responsible for forging your own new relationships and offering wealth planning advice, identifying clients financial and banking needs, ensuring you act in the their best interest at all times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long term client relationships
- Engaging in new customer initiatives and business development opportunities
- Providing financial advice and meeting ongoing financial needs
- Meeting with clients to provide support on financial planning and banking
Experience and skills required:
- Must hold at least a IAD Level 4 qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Previous people management experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.