Premises Strategy Manager
Join an innovative, collaborative and growing organisation where you will play an instrumental role in supporting their vision and strategy. Our client is looking for a leader to add direction with the shape of their working environment and cohesion across their established offices and space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the workspace and premises vision and strategy across each of the group offices
- Working closely with key stakeholders and wider teams
- Developing and consulting on the strategy and design principles for executive board consideration
- Ensuring alignment with the company culture, wellbeing and environmental and sustainability objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Previous premises strategy management experience
- Strong influencing skills and proven project management experience within a similar environment
- Confident with operational concepts
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to lead and direct multiple initiatives across multiple offices
- Demonstrable technical expertise of space planning requirements and industry trends
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.