Premises Strategy Manager
Join an innovative, collaborative and growing organisation where you will play an instrumental role in supporting their vision and strategy. Our client is looking for a leader to add direction with the shape of their working environment and cohesion across their established offices and space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the workspace and premises vision and strategy across each of the group offices
- Working closely with key stakeholders and wider teams
- Developing and consulting on the strategy and design principles for executive board consideration
- Ensuring alignment with the company culture, wellbeing and environmental and sustainability objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Previous premises strategy management experience
- Strong influencing skills and proven project management experience within a similar environment
- Confident with operational concepts
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to lead and direct multiple initiatives across multiple offices
- Demonstrable technical expertise of space planning requirements and industry trends
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.