PR and Communications Manager
With a particular focus on PR, digital and communications across all channels, you will work closely with the business development and marketing team to develop and raise awareness of this legal Group’s brand, ensuring alignment with budget and business strategy. This role comes at an exciting time of growth and expansion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and communication of the PR, digital and communications strategy
- Acting as first port of call for all media enquiries for the Group
- Building strong relationships with local and national media/3rd party agencies
- Working closely with members of the business development and marketing team in the planning and implementation of campaigns, events, CSR and sponsorship
- Managing activity across social media channels and taking ownership of website content
- Providing reporting and analysis on PR, social media and communication activity
Key skills and expertise:
- Solid understanding and experience of digital/social media landscape including within financial or professional services
- Passionate and creative strategic thinker
- Experience with data analytics and reporting on activity
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent proof-reading and copywriting skills
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time
- Membership of professional organisation would be desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of wealth and banking services is currently seeking a professional with previous business development experience within financial services, to take responsibility for the business development and marketing of their fiduciary services.