Policy and Procedures Writer | 6 Month Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced policy and procedures writer to join their Jersey team to support the pan-Channel Island service lines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, revising and drafting policies and procedures
- Reviewing existing procedures to identify areas for revision
- Communicating with subject matter experts to align key policies and procedures to BAU activities with relevant key stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to the policy and procedures team
Experience and skills required:
- Experience working in a trust company and/or funds services business environment
- Previous experience of drafting
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.