Policies and Procedures Manager
Join the operations team of this growing global corporate and real estate business and review, revise and draft policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring regulatory developments to help determine whether updates to policies and procedures are required
- Amending policies and procedures as required by regulatory developments
- Assisting the business operations team with team specific reporting on service levels
- Provide ad hoc support to Chief Operating Officer as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a professional services environment is essential
- Strong technical knowledge of statutory laws and legal and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.