PHP Web Developer (Junior / Mid Level)
Join a dynamic and rapidly expanding digital marketing agency as a web developer. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, however junior candidates will also be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and developing new websites, web apps and plugin development
- Ongoing re-development of current websites
- Taking the lead on development projects
- Maintaining and enhancing existing websites
Experience and skills required:
- CSS knowledge
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Fantastic analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.