Personal Insurance Broker
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, with general insurance experience and a can-do attitude to join a vibrant, energetic business which is going through a continued period of growth and expansion across the Channel Islands.
Contributing to the delivery of this company’s objectives you will provide a high quality service for customers in accordance with the customer service guidelines, strategy, philosophy and values of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you understand the strategy, philosophy and values of the organisation
- Developing effective business relationships internally and externally
- Maintaining effective communication with colleagues and customers to maximise business performance ensuring that such communication is delivered through use of the most appropriate method
- Supporting the Personal Insurance Manager in the achievement of business objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Certificate in Insurance or equivalent desirable
- Maths and English language GCSE grades A – C
- General knowledge and understanding of personal insurance theory and practice
- Understanding of sales, cross-selling and negotiation to obtain and retain business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.
A unique opportunity to join a well-established financial service company based in the Channel Islands, where you will play a key role in offering quality products to your clients seeking a mortgage and/or life insurance.
Be a key part of an established and experience commercial underwriting team and contribute to achieving business development and retention targets within a vibrant and energetic insurance business which is going through an exciting period of growth.