Personal Assistant to 3 Directors
A well known offshore law firm is looking for an organised individual to provide high quality personal and administrative support service to the Managing Partner, CFO and Group HR Director, principally in matters relating to the Strategy Board.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and inbox management (where appropriate)
- Preparing correspondence, documentation
- Helping to prepare for Board, Committee and Partner meetings, including room set up and preparing meeting packs
- Supporting with internal events and associated travel
Experience and skills required:
- Experience working in a legal or financial services environment
- Good standing of written English with a minimum Grade C in English at GCSE or O Level
- Previous experience of working as a PA to a Director, Partner or Senior Manager
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Good organisational skills and strong team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.