Personal Assistant | Private Client | Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Our client, an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, is seeking an experienced PA to start immediately for a 12 month contract. You will support up to 3 Directors within the private clients team.
- Providing a full range of secretarial services such as coordinating travel arrangements, diary management, filing documentation and correspondence, audio and copy typing
- Processing expense claims
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Preparing and distributing weekly and monthly reports
- Producing PowerPoint presentation and updating Excel spreadsheets
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Extensive secretarial experience is essential, ideally in a trust environment
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Document management system experience would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.