Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this varied role within a fast growing pensions and rewards management arena. This enthusiastic and energetic team who are committed and driven to achieving excellence are looking for a proactive, forward thinking Administrator with a strong technical background in either corporate or trust.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to help run incentive plans to a high standard of accuracy
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Participating in meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintaining client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Conducting client visits as required
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in employee incentive arrangements
- Strong academic background and studying towards or hold a professional qualification (ICSA/STEP)
- Ability to deal with tasks independently, using own initiative and taking ownership of tasks
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.