Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this varied role within a fast growing pensions and rewards management arena. This enthusiastic and energetic team who are committed and driven to achieving excellence are looking for a proactive, forward thinking Administrator with a strong technical background in either corporate or trust.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to help run incentive plans to a high standard of accuracy
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Participating in meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintaining client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Conducting client visits as required
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in employee incentive arrangements
- Strong academic background and studying towards or hold a professional qualification (ICSA/STEP)
- Ability to deal with tasks independently, using own initiative and taking ownership of tasks
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.