A great full time opportunity providing administration support within the pensions department of a well-respected and successful insurance provider. This role primarily consists of a client base of Employer Financed Retirement Benefit Schemes and employee incentivisation schemes along with local Jersey resident pension members.
- Assisting in the investment of pension scheme members funds, monitoring the cash management and investments for all pension fund clients
- Creating and maintaining client data and responding to pension related queries
- Liaising with members of IFA investment companies, bankers and solicitors
- Calculating benefits, processing retirements and arranging payments of lump sums or pensions
- Undertaking banking transactions for the department and monitoring bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are held to cover payments
- Undertaking annual reviews
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years trust experience
- Excellent communication and communication skills
- Accurate administrative skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.