An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering fund services payments from receipt of instruction to execution in a timely manner
- Recording accurate payment information across templates and systems in accordance with internal procedures and policies
- Completion and maintenance of team control lists and management information
- Promoting and maintaining positive working relationships with internal departments
- Escalating any potential issues
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of cash/payment processes and SWIFT
- Good computer literacy skills, specifically Microsoft applications, to include foundation or intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in a payments role or similar role
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with great communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing progressional services business in a supervisory or managerial capacity on a contract basis.