An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering fund services payments from receipt of instruction to execution in a timely manner
- Recording accurate payment information across templates and systems in accordance with internal procedures and policies
- Completion and maintenance of team control lists and management information
- Promoting and maintaining positive working relationships with internal departments
- Escalating any potential issues
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of cash/payment processes and SWIFT
- Good computer literacy skills, specifically Microsoft applications, to include foundation or intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in a payments role or similar role
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with great communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.