Payments Administrator Authoriser | Central Payments Team
Joining the centralised payments team in this global financial services company, you will primarily be responsible for the inputting and administration surrounding a variety of payment instructions across all divisions. Previous experience of working with online banking systems would be necessary for this role.
- Reviewing of individual pre-authorised payment instructions received by the central team
- Authorising payments from a wide range of online systems
- Identifying funds that are suitable for Pooling or FX and advising treasury
- Resolving more complex payment queries
- Liaising with third party banks and with business and treasury teams
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly/monthly MI reporting for management
- Ensuring cut off times are adhered to and client receives the correct value
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.