Part Time Receptionist
A part time role managing a front desk and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in a reception or front of house role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests
- Managing visitor traffic and security procedures
- Answering and directing calls
- Daily sorting of incoming and outgoing mail
- Setting up meeting rooms and coordinating room diary
Experience and skills required:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use Quickbooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified first aider would be advantageous, however training can be given
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.