Pursue a stimulating career in a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will work with the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets, alongside experienced Lawyers and an abundance of talented people.
Consistently involved in all types of international and cross-border transactions, this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers, with strong educational background and career track records. Being part of a high-performing and friendly environment, you will have access to excellent training and professional development opportunities, leading to defined career progression.
This role will involve supporting more senior lawyers, partners and clients by providing advice and assistance based on a good knowledge of the legal, regulatory and commercial environment in Jersey.
If you are a client-focused and commercially driven Paralegal, with a strong academic background, the ability to work in a collaborative environment and previous experience in a legal environment, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the banking and finance team to provide clear, concise and technically sound practical advice, on general banking and finance and other related matters, with a particular focus on listings matters, predominantly on The International Stock Exchange (TISE)
- Supporting the team by carrying out research, drafting documentation, document management, transaction management and all aspects of case management, as may be required to assist more senior lawyers, partners and clients
- Assisting in managing the listing application process from on-take of clients through to listing and thereafter, including liaison with clients and their advisers, drafting and submitting listing application documents, liaison with TISE, monitoring compliance with continuing obligation requirements affecting issuers
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge, and occasionally participating in conferences, seminars and internal training.
- Assisting in developing and expanding existing client relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent academics
- Ideally some Jersey legal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to participate in business development and develop new initiatives
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.