You will support the in-house legal team, providing legal advice across a spectrum of regulatory and corporate matters for this financial services business.
Within this role you will:
- Supporting the legal team in monitoring legal and regulatory developments and maintaining the Group’s regulatory policies and procedures
- Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the Group across six jurisdictions, with an emphasis on the UK and Channel Islands
- Assisting the legal team in advising the client facing, compliance, HR and finance teams in relation to the application of legal and regulatory obligations
Key skills and expertise required:
- Practical legal experience would be an advantage as will a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to provide commercial, risk-sensitive legal solutions
- Some previous experience in preparing contracts, as well as adaptability to tasks
- Flexibility to travel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a number of exciting temporary/contract opportunities for indiviuals who are keen to gain experience of working within a legal firm.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.