Within this role you will lead a team of operations specialists and oversee the day-to-day management of the operations function, which consists of facilities, banking, investments, payments and projects. Ideally, you will previously have supported the delivery of projects within a trust environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a first escalation point for the business, troubleshooting issues and finding solutions
- Working with the business to identify and support operational needs
- Managing budgets and expenditures
- Supporting the delivery of projects
- Monitoring operational success
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in trust operations or wealth management
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Understands lean processing principles and quality assurance programs
- Reliability and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.