This position is best suited to a commercially yet technically minded person who enjoys leading a team of professionals and is motivated by the challenge of providing technical and operational solutions. As Operations Manager within this successful professional services firm, you will have responsibility for the operations team and assist with the optimisation of the day-to-day operations of the business, whilst meeting the company’s core value of delivering a first-class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing performance of the team, providing support and guidance to team members, holding monthly one-to-one meetings with each team member as part of the performance management process
- Supporting or leading specific internal projects and streamlining operational processes
- Undertaking required business analyses as and when required
- Reviewing internal budgets to include assisting with periodic profitability analysis and staff benefit budgeting
- Assisting the Head of Operations with relationships with primary bankers
- Actively participating in management team meetings, leading on certain key operations areas
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 3 or more years of demonstrable management experience within financial services, with an excellent understanding of the operational function, projects and systems
- Ability to write business correspondence, procedures and performance measurement reports
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to lead, mentor, coach and carry out on-the-job training with staff members
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.