A great role, within a small dedicated team, working on a range of matters providing administration services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Installing and maintaining hardware and software
- Creating accounts, user permissions and passwords on banking platforms
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Overseeing office facilities
- Liaising with suppliers
- Collating staff expense claims
- Maintaining monthly accounts records
Experience and skills required:
- Office administration experience is desirable, ideally in a similar position
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning Corporate Services Department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.