An entry level opportunity, as part of the operations team you will be assisting with the delivery of a first class administration service to corporate clients and shareholders within agreed turnaround times.
- Preparing general cash payments
- Assisting with bank account opening and closing procedures
- Inputting and processing trade transactions to meet settlement deadlines
- Administering share movement transactions
- Monitoring team email inboxes and allocate work as advised by manager
- Assisting with day to day general administration tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- GCSE English and Maths at a minimum grade C
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Fantastic part-time front of house opportunity with a leading independent provider of fund and corporate services. You will provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to external and internal clients. Whilst this is a part-time role, you will be required to work full-time hours for 10 weeks of the year.