Operational Support Specialist
Working closely with the operational managers, engineering team and other members of the ICT team and suppliers, you will support the day-to-day operations of the systems and equipment used within the business. You will also play an active role in the development of the technical strategy for on-island services.
- Managing the technical aspects of client take-on and business process change
- Participating in the product design process
- Development of management and tracking systems
- Assisting with the implementation and integration of systems
- Managing supplier relationships
Key skills and expertise required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quality focused approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of web based API’s – soap, rest etc. and SQL based databases
- Understand or qualified in the principles of ITIL service management
- Familiar with desktop/server operating systems, their deployment and support
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.