Operational Risk and Controls Officer
Do you enjoy challenging and interrogating facts and wish to progress your career in risk? Working as part of a leading Eurozone bank, this could offer you that opportunity.
- Undertaking controls effectiveness reviews that will identify operational risk inefficiencies
- Updating and writing the Key Surveillance Points as required
- Preparing the report on the findings of the reviews and presenting the results to line and senior management
- Recording and logging incidents on the tool, investigating and follow up
- Following up on inspection and audit recommendations
- Assisting with branch procedures administration, validation and publishing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to compile reports and propose adaptions to risk policies
- Experience in a securities services and funds role
- Relevant professional qualification is desirable i.e. in Risk Management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing progressional services business in a supervisory or managerial capacity on a contract basis.