Operational Risk Analyst
Joining the global risk management division, you will seek to understand all risks, from economic to political, which could affect global business and offer guidance on matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on risk assessments
- Establishing the risk profile for the business
- Supporting the implementation of a risk programme and conducting training
- Reviewing system reports
- Coordinating business continuity management frameworks
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous risk management experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.