Operational Risk Analyst | Job Ref: 36982
Joining the Global Risk Management division you will seek to understand all risks, from economic to political, that could affect global business and offer guidance on matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on risk assessments
- Establishing the risk profile for the business
- Supporting the implementation of a risk programme and conducting training
- Reviewing system reports
- Coordinating business continuity management frameworks
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous risk management experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.