Operational Permanent Controls Officer (6 Months)
A 6 month temporary assignment within an reputable global bank. You will undertake a reporting and monitoring role with regards to all aspects of operational risks and controls.
- Working with the operational permanent controls team to undertake controls effectiveness reviews that will identify operational risk inefficiencies
- Updating and writing the key surveillance points as required
- Preparing the report on the findings of the reviews and presenting the results to line and senior management
- Recording and logging incidents on the tool, investigating and follow up
- Following up on inspection and audit recommendations
- Assisting with branch procedures administration, validation and publishing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to compile reports
- Understanding of banking and trust products
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a banking/trust environment
- Relevant professional qualification is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.