Operational / Payroll Coordinator
A unique career opportunity to work alongside a small operations team, who pride themselves on providing a personal service to clients, in a business that understands that their employees are their most vital asset.
In this role you will help with identifying and placing contractors with existing and new clients alike, as well as maintaining the payroll systems, ensuring payroll is processed efficiently/accurately and contractors are paid on time, issuing client invoices and related documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing and overseeing the daily manpower on behalf of clients, scheduling contractor rotations, planning, assigning and supervising the work
- Keeping operations flowing, working to ensure the supply of quality contractors are on hand, ensuring they are available to work and have the necessary documentation required
- Providing reports, statistics and feedback to the Operations Senior Management as and when required
- Accurately adding timesheets to the company database ensuring the data added is correct and mirrors the information in the contractor contract of employment and on client database
- Ensuring monthly payrolls are processed accurately and on time, using the information from the database to produce monthly payslips to be mailed to the individual contractors including all additions, deductions and adjustments
Experience and skills required:
- Operational and administration experience is essential
- Experience in bookkeeping/payroll
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Recruitment experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to blend together skills in human resource management, journey management, office administration and customer service, in order to complete own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
An ideal part time opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, between the hours of 1pm to 5:30pm, as part of the global operations team within an international provider of financial services.
Join an independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.