Operational Permanent Controls Officer | 6 Month Contract
As part of this global banking institution, you will undertake a reporting and monitoring role and assist with all aspects of operational risks and controls under the guidance of a line manager.
- Working with the operational permanent controls team to undertake controls effectiveness reviews that will identify operational risk inefficiencies
- Updating and writing the key surveillance points as required
- Preparing the report on the findings of the reviews and presenting the results to line and senior management
- Recording and logging incidents on the tool, investigating and follow up
- Assisting with branch procedures administration, validation and publishing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to write reports in a clear and concise manner
- Audit experience within financial services would be an advantage
- Methodical approach to tasks and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues applicable to Jersey and the UK would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.