Operational Support Specialist
Working closely with the operational Managers, engineering team and other members of the ICT team and suppliers you will support the day to day operations of the systems and equipment used within the business. You will also play an active role in the development of the technical strategy for on-island services.
- Managing the technical aspects of client take-on and business process change
- Participating in the product design process
- Development of management and tracking systems
- Assisting with the implementation and integration of systems
- Managing supplier relationships
Key skills and expertise required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quality focused approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of web based API’s - soap, rest etc. and SQL based databases
- Understand or be qualified in the principles of ITIL service management
- Familiar with desktop/server operating systems, their deployment and support
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.