Operational Support Specialist
Working closely with the operational Managers, engineering team and other members of the ICT team and suppliers you will support the day to day operations of the systems and equipment used within the business. You will also play an active role in the development of the technical strategy for on-island services.
- Managing the technical aspects of client take-on and business process change
- Participating in the product design process
- Development of management and tracking systems
- Assisting with the implementation and integration of systems
- Managing supplier relationships
Key skills and expertise required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quality focused approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of web based API’s - soap, rest etc. and SQL based databases
- Understand or be qualified in the principles of ITIL service management
- Familiar with desktop/server operating systems, their deployment and support
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will join a well-regarded provider of global banking services, providing business intelligence solutions and analytical support as well as delivering informative insights that are key to project executions.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated IT professional to join global provider of corporate and administration services in this hands-on management and technical role, leading the infrastructure team to implement and support all IT services across the business.
As a key member of the IT team, you will provide primarily 2nd line support to a user base across 3 locations. This role will involve dealing with user requests over the phone and email.
As Global IT Service Support Manager you will assist in executing the long-term support strategies by coordinating the effective delivery of 24/7 support globally for the group.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.