On-Site Technology Specialist | Part Time | 6 Month Contract
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support. 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents and dealing with service requests associated with end user software
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket to agreed resolution
- Documenting all actions, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps
- Performing asset management activities in accordance with firm policy and processes
- Assisting with provisioning and deprovisioning processing for new hires and leavers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.