On-Site Technology Specialist | Part Time | 6 Month Contract
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support. 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents and dealing with service requests associated with end user software
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket to agreed resolution
- Documenting all actions, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps
- Performing asset management activities in accordance with firm policy and processes
- Assisting with provisioning and deprovisioning processing for new hires and leavers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a tech-savvy professional with an interest in writing code, solving problems and designing and implementing solutions to technical problems? We have a new role for a confident PHP writer, where you will be directly involved in building websites, web applications and mobile apps.
A unique career opportunity for a Front-end Engineer to join this growing start-up in Jersey. If you’re a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspire to craft great digital experiences then this job could be the role for you.
A leading provider of wealth management software is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the internal IT systems and infrastructure.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
Joining this highly regarded independent fiduciary business, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all technology services to the Group.