On-Site Technology Specialist | Part Time | 6 Month Contract
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support. 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents and dealing with service requests associated with end user software
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket to agreed resolution
- Documenting all actions, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps
- Performing asset management activities in accordance with firm policy and processes
- Assisting with provisioning and deprovisioning processing for new hires and leavers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.