On-Site Technology Specialist | Part Time | 6 Month Contract
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support. 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents and dealing with service requests associated with end user software
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket to agreed resolution
- Documenting all actions, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps
- Performing asset management activities in accordance with firm policy and processes
- Assisting with provisioning and deprovisioning processing for new hires and leavers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.
Join a global fiduciary business with an enviable reputation and a value-driven work environment where you can expect respect and integrity from all your colleagues and the leadership team.