Join a leading, multi-jurisdictional financial services provider to implement and endorse an excellent client experience as an Onboarding Specialist. This role will include the onboarding of new clients/investors across multi-jurisdictions, ensuring all client and investor static data is captured and recorded accurately on core platforms used by the business.
This company fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees and will provide you with commitment to your training and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Client and Investor Onboarding for Institutional business that will require multi-jurisdictional visibility.
- Working closely with clients to understand complex structures, being able to translate CDD requirements.
- Performing trigger checking reviews and regular periodic reviews based on a rick-based approach, ensuring all CDD is sufficient and compliant with regulatory standards.
- Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients by working closely with the company’s client facing teams.
- Understanding what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML/CDD and other compliance obligations, and escalating issues and risks accordingly.
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant recognised qualification, ideally within ICA
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant industry administration experience
- Experience in data inputting and workflow management
- Solid understanding of source of wealth/source of funds requirements
- Good understanding and knowledge of current industry AML/CFT handbook legislation, regulation & operating working practices.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.