Onboarding and Data Management Officer
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
This is a rewarding career opportunity to be part an inclusive and supportive culture ensuring the company remains compliant with regulatory obligations, whilst taking a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk-based challenges.
In this role you will maintain the ongoing data management of the client/investor lifecycle by ensuring all client and investor static data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business, performing regular periodic reviews based on risk profile.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day client and investor onboarding and data management for the company’s business that will require multi-jurisdictional visibility
- Acting in a collaborative manner, supporting our clients, relationship managers and their teams from an onboarding and data management perspective
- Working closely with the clients and their advisors to understand complex structures, translate customer due dilligence requirements based on structure charts provided
- Delivering commercial and pragmatic solutions to meet client and business needs
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are complied with at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant recognised qualification ideally within ICA or AML
- 3-5 years relevant industry administration experience
- Experience working with private equity/real estate fund structures, data inputting and workflow management
- AML/CDD onboarding experience within the fund sector
- Experience of client service delivery
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.