Officer | Senior Officer Tax
Both office and senior officer level opportunities, providing UK and Jersey tax reporting to offshore trusts and companies, within an international provider of banking, trust and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking compliance on a mixed portfolio of fiduciary service clients
- Dealing with tax enquiries and corresponding with tax authorities and third parties
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Dealing with administration and projects as required
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level standard
- Maths and English GCSE level or equivalent
- Holding or willingness to study towards a professional qualification such as STEP/ATT or CTA
- Understanding of private client structures
- Use of basic knowledge of accounting and investments
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Great temporary opportunity for an experienced trust administrator to join a well-established wealth management company for a period of 11 months.
Joining the Private Wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing Trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.