Officer | Loans and Transfers | Contract
Under the supervision of a senior team member, you will assist with the day-to-day administration of Employee Benefit Trusts and International Offshore Pension Plans during this 9 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gaining an understanding of transaction types from a tax perspective
- Maintaining member details on core systems and key checklists
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the efficient and coordinated delivery of services
- Actively managing relationships with beneficiaries and clients in relation to transactions
- Providing training and guidance to junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience with clients and managing relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
Joining the corporate team, you will assist with all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, t be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
Our client, a global bank with an award-winning service, is looking for a resourceful individual to provide first line support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times.