Officer | Loans and Transfers
Under the supervision of a senior team member, you will assist with the day to day administration of Employee Benefit Trusts and International Offshore Pension Plans during this 9 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gaining an understanding of transaction types from a tax perspective
- Maintaining member details on core systems and key checklists
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the efficient and coordinated delivery of services
- Actively managing relationships with beneficiaries and clients in relation to transactions
- Providing training and guidance to junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience with clients and managing relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months