Officer (Junior) | Investments
A new opportunity had arisen within the Investments Control team in a highly regarded wealth management company. Within this role you will be responsible for assisting with the oversight and workflow management of the investment team tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with oversight and closure of monthly/quarterly/bi annual/annual regular contributions
- Ensuring all payments/receipts are accurately processed within appropriate timelines
- Checking accuracy of deals placed with Fund Managers
- Assisting with the closure and final sign off for investment packs within Service Level Agreement ensuring quality controls maintained
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A – level standard or equivalent
- Proven experience of working to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good telephone skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.